APIX Meeting 22 - Call for Papers
Following is an open call for presentations for the APIX Members meeting on 7th September 2020. As you might already know, this time APIX meeting #22 will be virtual
- Call For Papers Open: Now
- Deadline For Proposals: 20th August 2020
- Paper Confirmation: 28th August 2020
Please submit the papers through: https://submission.apnic.net/user/login.php?event=123
- Note: Any marketing and sales content in presentation is against the spirit of APIX and it is strictly prohibited.
- These are general sessions and you are invited to propose talks that you think are relevant to the Internet Exchange operational and research community.
- Presentations are expected to be no more than 25 minutes long and with suitable technical content.
- Internet Exchange Operations, Security, cases studies and learnings, IX peering updates along with peering challenges, success stories and new researches are encouraged to be presented in the papers.